Grooming for Dogs
- Less than 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for the entire groom (90 minutes).
- Unable to groom aggressive or biting dogs.
- Nervousness or fearfulness is acceptable, but not to point where the dog eliminates in my grooming unit.
- 1, 2, or 4 week schedules are offered. I am a maintenance groomer.
- No seasonal or occasional grooming.
- There are exceptions, but they are rare.
- Longer than 12 weeks is considered neglect by industry standards.
- I do not de-mat dogs. It is unethical for me to put a dog through a painful cosmetic procedure.
- You’re welcome to use a veterinarian for primary shave down and exam. At which point, I’ll gladly accept your pet on a regular schedule.
- Coat care lessons are free.
- Dog owner must contact me to make appointments and discuss details – NEVER a personal or professional assistant.
- Grooming is fully inclusive.
- Full grooms start at $80 + tax. (Use this link to get a specific quote).
- There are two pricing tiers – One for dogs on a regular schedule and an hourly rate for dogs in extreme condition.
- Price is determined by breed, special needs, frequency of grooming, and type of style required.
- I accept all major credit cards or cash.
- I do not accept checks.
- Tips are greatly appreciated but NOT required. I actually pay my taxes. Apologies for any disappointment but bargaining for cash will not be entertained. If you must ask your wife/husband, please do so before you call me. Thank you again!
- I no longer groom double coated dogs which require de-shed/blowouts.
|Bichon & Bichon Mix||$90|
|Chihuahua (short hair)||$35|
|Chihuahua (long hair)||$45|
|Dachshund (short hair)||$60|
|Dachshund (long hair)||$80|
|Jack Russell Terrier||$70|
|Lhasa Apso & Lhasa Apso Mix||$90|
|Maltese & Maltese Mix||$90|
|Pekinese & Pekinese Mix||$90|
|Poodle & Poodle Mix (toy)||$90|
|Poodle & Poodle Mix (miniature)||$90|
|Sheltie & Sheltie Mix (under 30 lbs)||$90|
|Shih Tzu & Shih Tzu Mix||$80|
|Yorkie & Yorkie Mix||$80 & up|
Nail Trim Only